Saturday, April 27, 2013

Enough Already

I got scared into making my blog private for a few months, now I am feeling like it has been enough time, and I am ready to start writing again. I got "catfished" on POF and it scared the living hell out of me. I am not going to get into it but to sum it up; online dating is NOT for me, and basically neither is dating. So. Ya.
    How's life you may be wondering? Life in general is amazing, as always. Luca is a teenager, applying to university and our lives are going by WAY too fast for my liking. Things with r.a.w. are mellow. I literally could care less about him, so thats fabulous. I have been on a break from school, I start again next week so I am ready to take on a semester full of biology throughout the summer. My love life is not existent and I am 100% ok with it. All along I have been thinking I need someone to complete Luca and my life, and just recently I have realized that our life is complete. It really truly is, every part of our day is perfect. I think if I ever do meet anyone to join our family it will be a nice addition but definitely not a completion. It's not until the sun goes down and Luca is in bed does my brain start talking to me in horrible, lonely ways. Nothing a cup of tea, glass of wine, or a chat with a friend doesn't fix.
    I am so excited to live out my epiphany of not needing a lover at this point of my life, and focus on being a mommy and getting my education. Summertime and nights at the beach with Luca are on the forfront of my mind. I will get back into the groove of writing again too.
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment