Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Reflecting

One year ago today I started blogging. We were leaving for our trip 10 days from today, 1 year ago. I was so full of anticipation I was sick to my stomach. It's so interesting to read my first few posts and see how far I have come along as a writer, person, and mother. I have learnt more about myself this year then I think I ever will. I am so thankful to my friend Mama in the City for inspiring me to start writing, blogging has truly changed my life. I have received numerous e-mails from people all over the world who have been affected by my writing, mostly single moms who literally google 'solo mom', my blog pops up they start reading and realize they are not alone. It's so inspiring knowing that my pain, heartache, and my ability to carry on as a woman and a mother over the past year has touched others, even people in Russia?!??!?!? 
I will make a book out of this and give it to Luca for her 18th birthday in hopes that she will grow up to be a strong woman just like her mommy. Thank you for reading everybody. Loves.








No comments:

Post a Comment