Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dating n' things.

I feel like I forgot to write. Or maybe my life is just so boring I can't think of what to write about.
I mean, I guess my life isn't boring per-say, I do have a busy two year old.  My personal life is extremely snail pace B.O.R.I.N.G.  It's like this- "No I don't want to come to you AND your husbands house for dinner, lunch, or breakfast. No I don't want to watch him cook, clean, and play with his children. Why may you ask? Because it makes me want to run my leg over with my next door neighbors lawn mower (I don't have one). I had a chance recently (maybe still do) to move to the burbs to be close to some of my life long friends, all with kids and husbands on a street with no cars, just street hockey and puddles. Always was my goal every since the day I had Luca, move back to suburbia. This just seems foreign to me at this point in my life. My only chance meeting a guy in a place like this is the grocery store, and I really really don't want to take a miserable husband away from his hopeful wife.  That's just not cool.
So I will stay in the city and plan on meeting my man on a Wednesday night.
"Hi! My name is Jenna. Ya so anyways I am looking for a husband, I have a two year old, oh and I want to have two more babies ASAP, and could you please support me through nursing school? Uh hello? Oh what you're not down? Huh weird."
 This is what I'm like, is that why I'm having no luck?
Couldn't be.
 My theory is: I scare 20 guys, but the one guy whom I don't scare will be well worth the 20 scared idiots.
Right?






No comments:

Post a Comment