Sunday, December 4, 2011

10 sleeps and counting

Wow. So I finally did it. I started a blog. I've been in "bloggerenvy" for a good well 2 1/2 years. Since the day I conceived miss Luca.
Every night I sit alone flip through the tv, think about doing school work (never do it) look at my phone a good 897 times to see if I have a text or if anyone played a move on hanging with friends. None of which is ever exciting so I end up hitting the sack after a nice crisp piece of whole wheat toast with a generous amount of butter layered with nutella. If i'm feeling super bored and munchy I will pop in a second piece with a (always generous & heaping) spoonful of honey.
I figure If I start blogging I won't watch an endless amount of crap tv and I will become smart enough with words that i may even win a game of hanging with friends.
10 sleeps until a trip of a lifetime. What i am hoping to gain on this trip:
- a tan
- a skinnier waistline
- breath. I want to find my breath again
- my positive outlook on life that seems so distant
I have the mommy thing all figured out and I do it quite well so I don't need to work on that much. I am taking this trip to work on myself and Luca is coming along for the ride. How would I find a better travel companion anyways?



5 comments:

  1. So excited for you Jenna and am dying for details! Write me soon, Love you and give that beautiful little girl hugs for me :)
    -Leah Crews

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT FOR UPDATES, YOU ARE A TRUE INSPIRATION TO ME AND EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T BEEN SO CLOSE THESE DAYS, I LOVE YOU AND LUCA WITH ALL MY HEART. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU FOR TAKING THIS JOURNEY WITH YOUR SWEET BABY LUCA. LOVE YOU ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will breath for you while you are gone, I know you'll be taking your deepest breath's while your abroad, love you my lady love xoxox

    Check out my blog I JUST started too, sooooooo weird dude, check er out xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proud of you Jenna. Looking forward to following you on your journey.

    Big Hug,
    Danny

    ReplyDelete